Honest citizens play the biggest role in the development of any nation. Honesty helps to build trust, improve relationships, and develop societies. That’s why honesty is really important to live freely, happy and prosperous life.
What is honesty? Honesty is the highest level of quality in human character. It is a true commitment between behaviors and relationships with other people.
Honesty is very important to living a prosperous life. An honest person is tension-free. Tension-free people live longer. If we know that we have made our commitments and promises to people honestly then we are not worried about the results. If we’re in doubt then there is tension (worry, stress, and anxiety) and these are the key causes and symptoms of various types of diseases.
What happens if all the people in this world become honest?
- No corruption because of honest people and a sense of duty in our activities.
- Honest people are less stressed and less prone to stress-induced diseases.
- Honesty in duty displays dedication and dedication increases productivity in the job and business. Increased productivity leads to higher economic development and financial stability.
- Honesty in personal and business dealings helps to build strong relationships. The absence of personal & business problems leads to a happy social environment.
- Honesty in leadership roles creates more opportunities for followers and builds trust.
What happens if all the people in this world become dishonest?
- More corruption because of selfishness.
- More stress because of doubts in relationships and business dealings.
- Dishonest people will do the business/job only to make money and they won’t think about social responsibilities, teamwork, goals, etc. It will make the poor even poorer and the rich will become even richer.
- If people are dishonest then no long-lasting relationships and friendships will exist. It will create more court cases, police work, crimes, and violence.
- If leaders are dishonest they will only think about themselves and their personal profits. They won’t care about national development or other people’s welfare.
We know that not all people are honest and not all are dishonest. I know people don’t care about honesty and truthfulness in today’s selfish world. Dishonest people are not able to understand that dishonesty creates problems for them in the future. Also, they don’t realize that the problems they are facing today are a result of their dishonesty in duty and dealings in the past. The reason why people are dishonest is that they are cowards, telling the truth takes courage.
Honesty versus dishonesty
It may be true that dishonesty can help to make you rich and popular through lies but sooner or later dishonest people can fall from top to bottom in 1 day or 1 second. If you are dishonest even once, all of your honesty also becomes questionable. There are thousands of examples of dishonest people who are facing corruption charges, criminal cases, or bankruptcy. All the reputation they earned in their life is gone away in one day. They are on the list of the world’s corrupted people.
If we are honest it does not matter if we don’t have too much money. We are living happily and we go to sleep easily at night. Honesty takes time and honesty tests people in several aspects of life. It depends on us how much we are able to remain honest in everything we do. Honesty pays you more than dishonest people. Only truth wins and it was a fact yesterday, today, and will be true tomorrow.
Test the honesty
If you want to see the power of truth, then deal with people honestly without any strategies and only from the heart. Honest people attract honest people. If you’re an honest businessman you will attract honest clients. If you’re honest in your relationships you will find honest friends etc. We know that there is no guarantee that someone is honest or dishonest and it is not written on their forehead. In any case, remember these lines “Jessi Karni, wessi bharni” or “As you sow, so shall you reap”
Connect with honest people. Find honest clients. Find honest friends. We know they are there but they don’t like to show they are honest publicly. Whereas dishonest people are always trying very hard to show that they are honest. When something seems too good to be true then there is something wrong. So be careful and just enjoy your life. Do good have good and remember, God, is watching everything.
That’s why honesty is so important in our life. I know you want to say something, then please don’t ignore your great thoughts, share them with us in the comments. So other people can also learn from you. The more we try to become honest the better this world will become.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?