Building a great website and getting traffic is the most important goal for business benefits and growth.
But when you start getting 100 to 1k visitors then you will find new goals and challenges. Those challenges are website security. Not only it’s important to build a website and get traffic. But more important is to build a secure website and maintain the traffic, ranking, and SEO.
When you will become a success and when you outclass your competitors in search engines and the online world then many of them start inspecting your website and strategies. Many of them use spam tools, and unethical practices to damage your brand and business.
At that time or even from the beginning it’s important to build a website with proper security measures.
You have to protect your business, ranking, website data, and reputation from spammers, infected plugins and code, fake traffic and bots, slow-loading pages, and many others.
These tools can help you with the following areas of Website Security:
- You have to protect your business, ranking, website data, and reputation from spammers, infected plugins and code, fake traffic and bots, slow-loading pages, and many others.
- The things that help you in this are the following:
- Use SSL for encryption between your website server and visitors.
- Validation and testing of various input fields on your website such as the contact form.
- Use of captcha plugins and google captcha code.
- Use of WordPress security plugins (if you running a WordPress website).
- Use of firewall plugins and services.
- Blocking fake traffic sources.
- Testing the reasons behind slow-loading pages/posts.
- Use of updated plugins and themes (WordPress) and website builder software.
- Regular backup of your website.
There are various tools and services that can you help you with the following:
To learn more about website security and tips please read the below posts:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?