If you want to grow your business quickly, you need more sales or leads. With a single call to action on the landing page, you can convert traffic from marketing and advertising into customers.
In this post, you will get all the information, ideas, and tools related to the landing pages that will take your business to new heights in no time.
What is a landing page?
A landing page is a unique and focused web page that is created on the website to convert interested visitors into leads or buyers or subscribers coming from organic search results, marketing, or advertising campaign link.
Think of airplanes landing anywhere on the platform then what will happen? It will not be a smooth landing and comfortable landing and user experience. That is why planes land on a runway in an airport.
- The runway is like a landing page on your website.
- The airport is like a website.
- The airplane is like a customer or interested buyer or consumer or visitor.
In simple words landing page is a place where the sales process begins. The purpose of a landing page is to let customers follow the call to action. A call to action can be anything as per your business or product and target such as a travel agency needs to get the contact details of tourists so that they can contact them back and finalize the booking.
Similarly, an app landing page goal is to get more app downloads.
So, landing pages are very useful and double, or triple the conversion rate. Even many single-page websites are created only to build the landing page or to capture a lead or you can say that single-page websites are just an example of landing pages.
Importance of landing page
Landing pages are crucial elements in various marketing campaigns, including Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Email Marketing, Pinterest, and business website blog content marketing. They are used to boost conversion rates, app downloads, product sales, and bookings.
By directing visitors to a distraction-free environment, landing pages improve the likelihood of converting them into customers. If your content marketing and online marketing campaigns are not generating the desired results, landing pages can provide a personalized and focused platform to showcase your products and services. This results in higher conversion rates and a larger customer base.
Landing pages are particularly useful for visitors who arrive via an ad campaign. These visitors are already familiar with your brand, products, and services and are actively seeking them out. As a result, they are not interested in other irrelevant website content or promises that do not align with your ad campaign. Thus, a well-designed and effective landing page is essential for any website.
Landing pages not only aid in advertising conversion, but they can also be used to convert organic website visitors into followers, subscribers, or customers. Even the contact page, about us page, home page, and services pages on a website can be optimized as landing pages to maximize ROI on each visitor. This will ultimately lead to a more profitable and successful business.
If you are looking to increase bookings, clients, sales, or email subscribers, implementing landing pages should be a top priority in your marketing strategy.
There are various benefits of landing pages which can be to increase app downloads, SaaS product sign-up, email subscribers, and product sales.
Following are the top 8 reasons to create a landing page:
- Collect customers’ contact details. So that you can call them back and respond to their inquiries.
- Encourage sign-up and grow email subscribers so that each time when you publish a new blog post or product update, they will be notified automatically through emails.
- Boost your eCommerce website sales or affiliate product sales.
- Increase your app or software downloads.
- Drive eBook sales
- Encourage sign-ups
- Increase sales from existing customers or those who abandon the cart during purchase.
- Create a “Coming Soon” page before the product launch.
Top 3 uses of Landing Page in business:
- A unique example of a landing page is that it is different from other pages of the website. A landing page is free from distraction. The goal is to let visitors or interested candidates can focus on one page rather than thousands of other pieces of information on the website.
- A landing page is useful for almost all kinds of services and product websites. From a freelancer, and job seekers to a SaaS, eCommerce, and App websites can use Landing Pages. The use and types of landing pages and conversion strategies are unlimited and unique as per the business goals.
- A landing page is added to the marketing campaign such as in Google ads. So, when someone clicks on the Google ads on the search results, then that hyperlink leads the visitor to a landing page. Where they will get more information and can buy the product or start using the services.
How do Create a landing page on your website?
Creating a landing page for your website can be done through various landing page builders. These builders can help you design an eye-catching landing page that captures leads and increases sales.
If you use Wix as your website builder, you can utilize free landing page templates to get started. Alternatively, if you use WordPress, you can use a landing page builder plugin or create a landing page without a builder.
The main advantage of using landing page builders is their ease of use. Even those without extensive knowledge of website design or landing page creation can create effective landing pages. These builders provide drag-and-drop options and offer pre-designed landing page templates that you can customize with your content and branding.
If you need help then check out these Landing Page Design Services
The process to create a landing page that converts visitors into customers:
- Use attractive images and design this will capture the visitor’s attention.
- In the heading use the pain points and desires of the target audience along with solutions.
- In the description explain easy-to-understand parts of the products and services.
- Use a Call-to-Action intention in the beginning. So that if the visitor is aware of the product, he/she can start the buying journey quickly.
- Showcase your product benefits and features only unique points. This will help to increase visitor interest in the product.
- Add a case study link or video or testimonial that increases trust in the product.
- Call to action / Buying /Get Started Button. For example, your last message can be like this before calling to action “If this product helped them, then it can be for you. Just try or sign up for a trial. And you will be surprised with the features”. Additionally, you can add money back or any other offer.
7 Modern Landing page creation software and tools for small business
- TypeForm – No Code Landing Page builder. 120+ integration available which include Salesforce, MailChimp, Hubspot, Google Sheets, and google analytics.
- GetResponse – Free Landing Page Creator. 100+ free landing page example templates to use.
- Unbounce – Fastest landing builder for an ad campaign. AI-enabled landing page builder.
- MailChimp – Free Landing Page Builder – Best suited for email marketing practices.
- Sendinblue – Customize landing page builder – All-in-one platform with marketing tools.
- Bluehost – Create a single-page website and landing page. Cheapest ways to start marketing or selling online.
- Hostinger – Create a single-page website and landing pages along with a free domain.
Choosing the right landing page builder platform, WordPress plugin, or software requires some consideration. If you already have a Wix or WordPress website, you can use free plugins or by watching free tutorials on YouTube to create your landing page.
Alternatively, you can try out the landing page builders listed above by utilizing their free trials or subscriptions. Once you are satisfied with their performance and ability to generate leads, you can then consider purchasing the paid and premium features and options.
Effective Strategies for Boosting Conversion Rates, Sign-Ups, and Sales on Your Landing Page
To maximize your landing page’s conversion rate, the specific strategy you should use will depend on your overall marketing campaign, budget, and sales goals. However, there are some proven and effective strategies that you can implement on your landing page to increase conversions:
- Utilize concrete promises and supporting data to demonstrate the value of your product or service.
- Design an impressive landing page by leveraging landing page builders and templates that align with your ad campaign objectives.
- Ensure that your landing page loads quickly, as slow load times can lead to a decline in conversions.
- Although many landing page templates are mobile-friendly and responsive, confirm that your custom landing page is user-friendly across targeted devices.
- Optimize your landing page with impactful keywords, attractive visuals, clear typography, and compelling product descriptions. Consider engaging a professional copywriter to develop conversion-focused landing page content.
- Verify that your signup form, contact form, or call-to-action functions securely and spam-free.
- Monitor progress through data analytics, heat maps, and visitor behavior, and revise your landing page template accordingly to align with user intent and previous interactions.
Prevent fake or spam traffic bots on the landing pages to save money and increase conversion
Spam traffic and bots raise fake traffic sessions on the landing pages. Not only do they corrupt the marketing and advertising data but slow the speed or performance of entire websites or other landing pages. And all this wastes money, effort, and time and negatively impacts the conversion on landing pages.
Whether you are trying to get traffic from social media, PPC, and blog posts it’s important to use the best practices to stop or prevent fake bots, and spam traffic.
You can use an IP blocker, and firewall plugins for that on your website. You can also use the Cloudflare page firewall settings. And you can also block them in the robotos.txt or in the .htaccess file of your website. Learn More: How to stop bad bots’ traffic on WordPress website
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?