You can transform and make your web presence more visible with the use of website builders. In this post, you can explore how website builders like Wix, Weebly, webflow, and Squarespace contribute to building a successful website. And how you can choose the best website builder for your business needs and goals.
Using a Website Builder is the fastest and easiest way to start creating a business, landing page, online store, and blog website. Website builders are web applications or a website to create websites.
With a website builder, you will get almost everything such as hosting, templates, add-on features, marketing tools integration, and many others options that are used to create a website. Anyone with basic knowledge of computers and the internet can create a website using a website builder.
You don’t have to be an expert in designing or coding. The drag-and-drop options and step-by-step website-building wizards help to create any type of website.
Why website builders are so popular?
Almost all website builders are promoted and marketed as an easy way to create a website. But there are some other reasons why people use website builders or why you can also use or benefit from using website builders.
- You have to sign up just for any one website builder app and you don’t have to manage anything else outside the website builder. This increases productivity, and speed, and decreases manual management of technologies.
- You don’t have to buy hosting separately to use a website builder. Website builders are applications that are already hosted and running on the web. You just have to buy or add your domain and that’s it. Even many website builders provide free domains in their website builder plan.
- You will get hundreds of templates, and digital assets to create any type of website such as a blog, online store, or digital assets.
- You can create a website within a few minutes or an hour.
- You will get pre-configured or installed security and marketing tools such as SSL, signup forms and SEO features.
- With many website builders, you will get a pre-configured payment gateway, or payment option to add to your website.
Learn more about the advantages and disadvantages of website builders’ software.
So due to so many easy-to-use attractive features and pre-configured design, marketing, and payment options, it’s the 1st choice for most people. And that’s why almost every website hosting and digital marketing company are providing website builders and page builders for their customers.
Top 3 Business Benefits behind the use of website builders:
1. Save Time:
Building an effective website required lots of technicalities and planning. Even if you use WordPress, you still have to configure the domain and hosting. You need to research themes and plugins, and then need to upload content. All of this work is not easy for those who haven’t had a basic computer and internet knowledge.
And website builders’ software helps people by saving their time by not learning coding and website design on their own.
2. Help to achieve short-term goals:
All of this is a lengthy technical process and there is no guarantee of error-free functionality. That’s why website builder is so much effective to achieve short-term promotional and marketing goals.
3. Less upfront cost:
If you use WordPress or any other CMS you have to pay for a domain, hosting, themes, and plugins to build good and effective websites. Even along with that if you can’t do something on your own such as payment gateway integration you also have to hire an expert. So overall fully functional website costs $100 to $1000 or more as per the business. And there will also be maintenance costs.
But with the use of a website builder, you have to pay $5 to $20 monthly or overall, $200 to $500 yearly. And you will get free technical support or maintenance. But with some hosts or website builders if you use premium add-on services then you have to pay extra.
Overall, website builders are less costly in the beginning to start if you compare them with WordPress websites or web development services. So, website builders are really helpful for beginners to build basic, small, single products, service, and single page portfolios, businesses, and eCommerce websites.
What should you use to create a website, Website Builder or WordPress?
Easy doesn’t mean it’s good for your business website. In the following condition, you can use or do not need to use a website builder (Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, Zyaro or any other) to create a website.
- If you want to build a basic, simple website with basic features and options you can use website builder.
- If you want to create a resume, portfolio, landing page, and basic online store or a website to sell digital assets in quickly you can use website builders.
- If you want more freedom and want full control over the design, functionality, and expansion then do not use Website builders.
- If you want to build a blog or a website then use managed WordPress Hosting and WordPress.
- If you have a small budget then use the Website builder to create a website.
- If you want to learn to build a website on your own with full control at less cost then use WordPress.
- If you want to build a website for a unique idea or totally different design from common website designs, and also do not want to use any CMS and Website builder software then learn HTML, CSS, Java Script, My SQL or Maria DB, Python (or PHP, React) for the backend.
So, if you want to use a website builder to create a website and want to know the best website builder software then please see the list below:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?